Terms & Conditions
- In using Tickets For Events you agree to our terms and conditions stated below, if these terms and conditions change and you persist to use this website you have agreed to these changes and or modifications.
- Content provided by Tickets For Events is protected by copyright, database rights, trade marks, or other proprietary rights and laws, unless it is mentioned otherwise by Tickets For Events, or unless permitted by law, you agree not to sell, license, rent, transmit, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, publicity display or perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such Content.
- Any person who purchases or possesses a ticket from Tickets For Events, or uses or attempts to use any such ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these terms.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- When you place an order for tickets, you are offering to buy the tickets specified in yourorder. All tickets are subject to availability and orders are subject to acceptance by Tickets For Events. Where we accept an order, we will confirm your purchase by email to that address set out in the booking form.
- Tickets are not valid until you have completed your payment and such payment is received by Tickets For Events. All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks. Your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed verification processes. We cannot reserve your ticket(s) in cases where you are unable to pass these verifications processes.
- You agree not to obtain or attempt to obtain any items through unauthorised use of any robot or other automated device or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. Tickets For Events reserves the right to cancel any transaction we reasonably suspect to have been made in breach of these provisions without any notice to you and any and all items purchased as part of such transaction will be void. Tickets For Events reserves the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- When purchasing tickets from Tickets For Events, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Organiser and/or Tickets For Events, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Tickets For Events’ trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to our prior written consent.
- Tickets For Events and the Event Organisers reserve the right to change the time at which sales close without prior warning.
- By purchasing a ticket or holding or using a ticket, you agree to comply with this Purchase Policy. You will ensure that any guest also complies with this Purchase Policy. If you do not (or any guest does not) comply with this Purchase Policy, the Event Organiser, Tickets For Events and/or the venue owner or operator may terminate the licence(s) granted and remove you (or any guest) from the venue.
- You are only entitled to a refund if:
- the event is cancelled
- the event is moved to another date
- In these circumstances, Tickets For Events will only refund the face value of the ticket.Any booking fee will not be refundable.
- Please note, it is your responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at thescheduled date, time and venue, and Tickets For Events cannot guarantee that we willinform you of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
- No refunds will be given in respect of lost or stolen tickets, after you have received them,and we will not be able to issue duplicate tickets to replace them.
- All refund requests must be sent to Tickets For Events via email no later than 14 daysafter the date of the event. We reserve the right to refuse refund requests received afterthat period.
- If an event is rescheduled, refund requests will be valid until 14 days after the originaldate of the event. If an event changes date and your ticket is then used at that event,your entitlement to a refund will be void.
- Refunds will only be sent to the payment method you originally paid with.
- Rules of admission to events are determined by Event Organisers and venues, whichmay take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account. Entry procedures may include security searches. You will not be entitled to a refund if you or your guests are refused entry or ejected from a venue due to your late arrival, or if you are unable to provide valid identification showing proof of age, or because you have broken the rules of the venue.
- Doors may shut several hours before the end of event. It’s up to you to find out the last entry time from the Event Organiser as this will differ from event to event. You may be refused entry if you arrive too late.
- Any ticket you purchase from Tickets For Events remains the property of the Event Organiser and is a revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
- Information about you is gathered and stored to identify you and for administration, communication, enforcement and access control purposes.
- You irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the collection and processing by us of personal information provided to us in accordance with this Purchase Policy and in
24. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the safety and security of any personal information you provide to us. However, except as set out in law, we shall not be responsible for any loss, theft or accidental destruction of any personal information provided to us or any financial loss or other damage which may result directly or indirectly therefrom.
25. If any dispute arises, we shall use our reasonable endeavours to consult in good faith, and attempt to reach a just settlement satisfactory to you, Tickets For Events and the Event Organiser.
- This Purchase Policy shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If any of the terms in this Purchase Policy cannot be enforced for any reason this shallnot prevent the remaining provisions from continuing to apply.
- This Purchase Policy is governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of orunder it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.